YCT, HSK and HSKK Chinese language exams are going to be organized at the Confucius Institute at the University of Szeged on 23 March.
Registration and payment:
1. Online registration at www.chinesetest.cn website.
You have to apply and register separately for written and oral exams!
2. Once online registration is complete, you have to come to the office of Confucius Institute at University of Szeged to ask for an exam fee check.
The check must be paid at the post office, bank transfer is not accepted! Written and oral exam fees must be paid separately.
3. Show your proof of payment check receipt a month before the exam at the Secretariat of Confucius Institute at University of Szeged.
|Levels of Written Test||Test Fee (HUF)|
|HSK (Level 1) 一级||5000|
|HSK (Level 2) 二级||6000|
|HSK (Level 3) 三级||7000|
|HSK (Level 4) 四级||8000|
|HSK (Level 5) 五级||9000|
|HSK (Level 6) 六级||10 000|
|Levels of Oral Test (口试)||Test Fee|
|HSKK II. (Intermediate) 中级||7000|
|HSKK III. (Advanced) 高级||8000|
|Levels of Written Test||Test Fee|
|Levels of Oral Test||Test Fee|
|YCT 1. (Elementary)||3000|
|YCT 2. (Intermediate)||3000|
Application for the March language exam is accepted only if the online registration and payment is completed before 21 February 2020!
The admission ticket needed for the exam will be ready 10 days before the exam. You can print out your admission ticket from your user account at www.chinesetest.cn website, or you can ask at the staff’s help at SZTE Confucius Institute personally.
All necessary information about the exam’s time, place and documents needed for the exam will be provided for the exam takers a week before the exam via e-mail.
* Exam takers can receive their certificates approximately two months later at SZTE Confucius Institute.
* At the exam you must bring your: ID card.